Good price for Leo babies?

Speedy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My LPS has baby Leopard Geckos for $15 (half priced due to them not selling). They appear healthy and are not shy at all. Maybe 3"+.

I'm not up to date with gecko pricing.. I have a 17yo female right now, and 15+ years ago she was $20ish..

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
They are still over $50 in a pet store here, so that sounds like a great price.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
it's a great price just keep an eye out cause usually when LPS's drop their prices that dramatically for a leopard gecko it's due to MBD sand impaction crypto and other fun things like that

Speedy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I thought so.. These are cute little guys, I asked about the price drop and they said it's because nobody is buying. They stopped getting T's in all together and will only carry them if someone asks for one to be delivered. They don't get a lot of action in the reptile department.. I might pick one or two up - regardless they have guarantees usually for 1-2 weeks if anything is wrong.

jebbewocky

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I thought so.. These are cute little guys, I asked about the price drop and they said it's because nobody is buying. They stopped getting T's in all together and will only carry them if someone asks for one to be delivered. They don't get a lot of action in the reptile department.. I might pick one or two up - regardless they have guarantees usually for 1-2 weeks if anything is wrong.
Try to take it to a vet during that time period, just in case.
Other than that--I'd go for it!