good places to shop for true/mygalomorphs

Wesley Barnum

Arachnosquire
I've been trying out something other than tarantulas for awhile now. and I kinda wanna continue with it. is there any good places out there to buy from?

NYAN

Arachnoking
Truth be told, I haven’t seen a mygalomorph up for sale on the classifieds yet.
I hope this doesn’t sound rude or anything, but take a harder look at the postings. I can think of 3-4 occasions of non tarantula Mygalomorphs being sold this month.

You know, i was kinda hoping for something a bit, different! Like a website, or a breeder I contact?
Some of the hobby’s best breeders and sellers sell on here. Many websites don’t offer much of a variety due to the niche market. They are either selling tarantulas as a side or mostly tarantulas with an occiasonal true spider. Why exactly are you looking for something different?

Wesley Barnum

Arachnosquire
I was kinda hoping for like someone to recommend like a specific breeders email that has good stuff. like Tom Patterson, or someone or like that. I said website more as in like kinda not really well known level of dealer. because I know they exist! 03arachnids is a BOMB ass place to buy!

Wesley Barnum

Arachnosquire
and I'm not trying to say the classifieds isn't a good place to look. I just sometimes like the feel of stores or just emailing. it's definitely just a personal pef of mine sometimes. like, I do see things I want on the classifieds, but 9/10 times I just start thinking. "you know this would be a lot more easier if there was just a store.." which I know there's isn't many out there. but I figured I'd ask

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
If you were in Southern California you could check out a few breeders and stores, but as far as I know Tennessee is pretty lacking in non-tarantula mygalomorph stores, ha ha. If you want some rarer primitive spiders I would suggest talking to @TrapdoorSpiderLover, or, like you said, @Philth.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Wesley Barnum

Arachnosquire
If you were in Southern California you could check out a few breeders and stores, but as far as I know Tennessee is pretty lacking in non-tarantula mygalomorph stores, ha ha. If you want some rarer primitive spiders I would suggest talking to @TrapdoorSpiderLover, or, like you said, @Philth.

Thanks,

Arthroverts
thanks man! I'll check them out and see what they have!

TrapdoorSpiderLover

Arachnosquire
thanks man! I'll check them out and see what they have!
i actually have a whole bunch of califonia trapdoors available rn if you’re interested
edit: i should be specific so i mean not just bothriocyrtum californicum i also have a bunch of others that are from california.

Last edited:

Wesley Barnum

Arachnosquire
i actually have a whole bunch of califonia trapdoors available rn if you’re interested
edit: i should be specific so i mean not just bothriocyrtum californicum i also have a bunch of others that are from california.
well, I'd send you a message, but you have your account set to limited. do you have an email or something I can contact you on?

Wesley Barnum

Arachnosquire
because if you do sell trap doors from cali, then you might have something I've been dreaming of. I'm scared to asked here because idk if the admins will shut down my thread for it!:rofl: I'll just say it, it's named after our 44th president.:D