Good places to find scorpions in san diego

ilovescorps

Arachnopeon
Hey guys, I'm new here and was wondering where some good places in san diego are to find scorps...
I know people don't like sharing where they find them, due to people collecting..
But i just want to see some scorpions in the wild, I do not collect.
PM me some locations.. thanks!

What

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Outside. Go find your own places to look...that is the best part.

To everyone: Even if this person is legitimately just wanting to see some scorpions, please do not PM them localities... it is just a bad idea.

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I know of no places in San Diego,but I find the about 30 minutes south of you.You really just need to find a field or park with trails where it is undeveloped,and undisturbed.There are loads of different species all around us.You could probably find some right outside.It's much easier to see them at night using a black light though.I rarely find scorpions down hear during the day.I have found probably like 5 during the day in the year I've been scorpion hunting.Many species are burrowers,so you will only see them when they are sitting half way out of there burrows.Then you have to dig them up to collect.Not the most fun when it's 1-2 foot A.pocki pocki burrow...

Also,I spent like 3 years trying to find places to find scorpions.Turns out they're even some across the street from my house,and in a local park.They're pretty everywhere down here.