Good news everyone!

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I ordered my very own baby P. cambridgei today! It is 4-5 cm LS (1.5-2 inch) big! The guy I order it from today will send it tomorrow. I can't wait to get it, I'm so excited!:drool:

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats! :D
P. cambridgei are beautifully fuzzy Ts :)

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats :D Soon you'll have more Psalmopoeus i'm sure :D

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
After reading the title I was expecting something along the lines of,
"I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico"

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've had my Chevron for 2 weeks now - Tristan has holed himself in the peat below his bark and I don't see him but for dinner time ...
These long fuzzy legs with orange and blue socks come out the peat, he runs out ... and WHAM ! he grabs the cricket and disappears ...
Awesome party trick :p

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
congrats! p. cambridgei is next on my list. and you will definitely end up with that irminia, they are beautiful (when you can see them, i never see mine...). hopefully it might become slightly less reclusive when it gets another couple inches on it.

After reading the title I was expecting something along the lines of,
"I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico"
lol, glad i wasn't the only one {D

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thank you girls and guys! :) I hope my little one won't hide itself that much, but I won't give a chance to do so anyway. :)

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here it is guys! My 4 cm LS(1.5 inch) P. cambridgei! I must say that this little fella is damn fast! Allready had it escaped the deli cup in the kitchen table when I was removing the paper towels, it ran under the table. Removed all the chairs, looked everywhere there wasn't in sight! When I looked on the ground 5 minutes later, it was on the ground! Phew, that was close of loosing it. Now it is in his home. :) I must say that its such a beauty! Sorry for the bad picture though.

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You will love the P.cambridgei! Beware, they can be a bit on the mean side!

If spiders had a baseball bat that they could use as a weapon... The P.cambridgei would thump us all in the head just for being in their presence!

:)

Later! Joe - CAK

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
I read the title in Prof. Farnsworth's voice.
Anyway, good choice!
Like everyone else has no doubt said, you must also get a P. irminia.:)

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You will love the P.cambridgei! Beware, they can be a bit on the mean side!

If spiders had a baseball bat that they could use as a weapon... The P.cambridgei would thump us all in the head just for being in their presence!

LOL, I love that idea! Congratulations on your new baby!! They can be a bit fast and defensive but they are very pretty and tend to eat well. I hope you enjoy your new kid!