Good natured Ts to look out for

Deb60

Arachnosquire
Hi everyone, I'm going to a show next weekend , and I'm wondering if their are some more unusual colours ( greens , yellow or grey ) most my Ts are all looking very similar i.e. B Smithi etc . I've got some dawrf Ts on my list , ie C Elgans etc , I've also looked at Ts that are blue , but they all look to be very defensive . Any ideas guys ? Thanks in advance.

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
A. geroldi when mature have some nice shades of blue, so do P. sazimai. I really don't know enough species to name less defensive ones that have green. The only one that comes to mind currently is P. rufilata.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Hi everyone, I'm going to a show next weekend , and I'm wondering if their are some more unusual colours ( greens , yellow or grey ) most my Ts are all looking very similar i.e. B Smithi etc . I've got some dawrf Ts on my list , ie C Elgans etc , I've also looked at Ts that are blue , but they all look to be very defensive . Any ideas guys ? Thanks in advance.
C.cyaneopubescens is a good option. They have beautiful coloration, their also more flighty then defensive and don't get huge if your into smaller Ts. ;)

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Hi everyone, I'm going to a show next weekend
Out of curiosity, are you talking about the one in Manchester NH? I'm going to that one next Sunday

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw you're in UK lol doubt you'd be making the trip

Deb60

Arachnosquire
U
C.cyaneopubescens is a good option. They have beautiful coloration, their also more flighty then defensive and don't get huge if your into smaller Ts. ;)[/Yep ive got that one , all I've seen of him is his backside since I've had him lol

Deb60

Arachnosquire
No
A. geroldi when mature have some nice shades of blue, so do P. sazimai. I really don't know enough species to name less defensive ones that have green. The only one that comes to mind currently is P. rufilata.

Deb60

Arachnosquire
No
A. geroldi when mature have some nice shades of blue, so do P. sazimai. I really don't know enough species to name less defensive ones that have green. The only one that I'm comes to mind currently is P. rufilata.
I looked at the P Sazimai , I believe they are a new species, my daughter has one ( sling / juv) and said it is abit skittish . Don't know whether that's just hers , nearly got one the other day and changed my mined as she told me that .

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
No

I looked at the P Sazimai , I believe they are a new species, my daughter has one ( sling / juv) and said it is abit skittish . Don't know whether that's just hers , nearly got one the other day and changed my mined as she told me that .
I wouldn't say mine is skittish, but when she wants to move she teleports. Each tarantula is different though.
Btw, definitely wasn't recommending the P. rufilata, that's just the only one with green I could think of.

Deb60

Arachnosquire
As
I wouldn't say mine is skittish, but when she wants to move she teleports. Each tarantula is different though.
Btw, definitely wasn't recommending the P. rufilata, that's just the only one with green I could think of.
I expect that's why my daughter didn't think it would be agood idea them , as I'm getting older she informed me my reactions times are getting slow ! lol

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
I went to look on your information page to see what species you already had so I didn't suggest one of those, but they're not listed there. Could you list what you already have either here or there?

aphono

Arachnobaron
No

I have two sazimai slings- main reason was to have a blue tarantula... would describe both as skittish. Also they definitely are burrowers so might not see them much although both do come out and sit on top of their burrows just about every day. I rather like them though.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
I have two P. sazimai slings also...they can be very fast, but so far they're not defensive at all. Of course, sling behavior =/= adult behavior and all specimens vary, so it's very hard to predict how most sazimai will act as they grow up.

aphono

Arachnobaron
If you don;t already have one, highly suggest the GBB.. they are a little flighty but they are visible nearly all the time, sitting right out in the open. The colors and patterns on the slings and juveniles are just incredible.. here's a lousy pic of a freshly molted sling/juvenile(it is about an inch leg span) but you get the idea- check out that gold carapace and the tigering on abdomen! Also note how it sits on top of the fake succulent- perfect visibility:

Deb60

Arachnosquire
If you don;t already have one, highly suggest the GBB.. they are a little flighty but they are visible nearly all the time, sitting right out in the open. The colors and patterns on the slings and juveniles are just incredible.. here's a lousy pic of a freshly molted sling/juvenile(it is about an inch leg span) but you get the idea- check out that gold carapace and the tigering on abdomen! Also note how it sits on top of the fake succulent- perfect visibility:

I have one , had it four months now , but all I've seen of it , other than when I first got him is his butt sticking out of his webbed in hide

Deb60

Arachnosquire
I will a
I went to look on your information page to see what species you already had so I didn't suggest one of those, but they're not listed there. Could you list what you already have either here or there?
Will add a list tomorrow with what I've already got .

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
Look for a Euathlus pulcherrimaklaasi. They have great colors, and are fairly docile.

Nixphat

Arachnosquire
If you don't have one, I would vote for a C versicolor all the way! Nice blue as a sling, mine is still small but from what I've read they are beautiful with every molt. Gorgeous colors as an adult (some reds, greens on carapace, and purples depending on the T it seems), mine has been zero amount of skittish so far (I have her in a bottom opening enclosure, which seems to help), pretty docile from what I've read, care is also pretty simple after you read up a little. Of course, I won't be offended if you want something else ;) Good luck! :D