Good Hati hati enclosure?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nice! I think your moss will die or go brown/dormant. Moss isn’t easy to have thrive with Ts, but some make it happen

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
Very natural looking, and i like the enclosure shape

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Lovely! Definetly has a "Dave's Little Beasties" vibe to it. Is there already an O. sp Hati Hati residing in it? I see a T in the third picture but it looks more like an Avic to me. I could totally be wrong though. Regardless, yes it's a lovely enclosure that would be suitable for a variety of Asian arboreal species. In addition to the difficulties that @viper69 mentioned with moss, you'll also have to consider the burrow spoil a digging tarantula will create. It's very likely that an O. sp Hati Hati might cover up a good chunk of the moss with loose substrate.

Ivike22

Arachnosquire
Lovely! Definetly has a "Dave's Little Beasties" vibe to it. Is there already an O. sp Hati Hati residing in it? I see a T in the third picture but it looks more like an Avic to me. I could totally be wrong though. Regardless, yes it's a lovely enclosure that would be suitable for a variety of Asian arboreal species. In addition to the difficulties that @viper69 mentioned with moss, you'll also have to consider the burrow spoil a digging tarantula will create. It's very likely that an O. sp Hati Hati might cover up a good chunk of the moss with loose substrate.
No T in there yet.
I put moss for incrase humidity
so it wasn’t the best idea I guess haha
Thank you
Who is Dave and his little beasties?

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Now I have you localized on fb hahahahaha just joking 😂😂😂

If you already did the row of bottom holes, nothing more to say. 😉

The moss will help evaporating the moisture more gradually, but do not focus trying to keep it alive, or it could raise the the humidity too much, if it still continues alive with the substrate's moisture, much better.

Take a look on Dave's channel, It's a very good keeper and gives very informative advices. Imho one of the best informative channels out there.

Ivike22

Arachnosquire
Now I have you localized on fb hahahahaha just joking 😂😂😂

If you already did the row of bottom holes, nothing more to say. 😉

The moss will help evaporating the moisture more gradually, but do not focus trying to keep it alive, or it could raise the the humidity too much, if it still continues alive with the substrate's moisture, much better.

Take a look on Dave's channel, It's a very good keeper and gives very informative advices. Imho one of the best informative channels out there.
Thank you!! I will! ☺😁

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Enclosure looks good, plants will need pruning with the limited space, watch the amount of moisture you add to keep plants thriving without a drainage layer, can get swampy easily.

Ivike22

Arachnosquire
they don’t require
Enclosure looks good, plants will need pruning with the limited space, watch the amount of moisture you add to keep plants thriving without a drainage layer, can get swampy easily.
they don’t require too much water
they like to dry out before watering again so it’s great
thanks ☺