Good first aggressive t?

baboonfan

Arachnopeon
I think it had been mentioned on here before, but I thought it needed mentioning again.

Tapinauchenius!

Specifically T. gigas because of it resembling a muppet ;) :D I haven't found mine to be terribly defensive, but dang they are fasstttt! Only thing i've personally kept that matches my pokies for speed. They are NW, so no real worries with them, but you can get great practice with them for catching a pokie ;) When it was a sling, feeding time was always a challenge.
Ive been checking those out too. They are supposed to be heavy webbers which is a big plus in my book. I didnt order one because I found Trinidad olives for sale and I am thinking I might kick myself if I dont jump on the opportunity. Then again I might order one of each.

I am really trying not to eat the whole bag of chips, I promised myself a limited collection of only certain planned specimens, now I find myself thinking that every heavy webber I see might be great to have.

I suggested the OBT because they are common and cheap at decent sizes. You are very right to point out T gigas though.

He will end up like everyone else and eat the whole bag in the end. His room will be full of Ts he never planned on buying.

Crispy9168

Arachnopeon
Ive been checking those out too. They are supposed to be heavy webbers which is a big plus in my book. I didnt order one because I found Trinidad olives for sale and I am thinking I might kick myself if I dont jump on the opportunity. Then again I might order one of each.

I am really trying not to eat the whole bag of chips, I promised myself a limited collection of only certain planned specimens, now I find myself thinking that every heavy webber I see might be great to have.

I suggested the OBT because they are common and cheap at decent sizes. You are very right to point out T gigas though.

He will end up like everyone else and eat the whole bag in the end. His room will be full of Ts he never planned on buying.
lol I plan on it. 2 more coming soon .