Good enclosure for C. Marshalli

Graves6661

Arachnosquire
I'll be getting a 3" C. marshalli soon. What is the best size container I can use for an enclosure?
I know this species like to burrow so I'd definitely want something that will allow a deep substrate.

Thanks for the help

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I would also suggest a Really Useful Box as well. They are stackable, lockable, and unlocking them doesn't disturb Ts like most containers do.

Graves6661

Arachnosquire
I found a storage box similar to the "really useful box" at a local Target. Worked out perfectly for the new T. Although it is abit large since the marshalli I received was 3" legspan when I thought i was buying a 3" body length T. Itll grow into the enclosure in time.

Thanks for the suggestions!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I found a storage box similar to the "really useful box" at a local Target. Worked out perfectly for the new T. Although it is abit large since the marshalli I received was 3" legspan when I thought i was buying a 3" body length T. Itll grow into the enclosure in time.

Thanks for the suggestions!
No prob. curious to see what box you found. My Target has terrible choices.

Graves6661

Arachnosquire
Only downside is that its a cloudy clear plastic so its not ideal for displaying the T.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Only downside is that its a cloudy clear plastic so its not ideal for displaying the T.
Only glass or acrylic is good for display setups.

Checkout glasscages.com you can buy a knockdown version tank, OR just the frame supports and get the acrylic/glass locally. Then you can customize the height as you like from glasscages.