Good Deal on Scolopendra subspinipes?

TheImperator

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Is a Scolopendra subspinipes really worth 14.99? I'm planning on going down to the petshop later to buy one, they got 2 left! I better hurry before they are gone.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
how big is it? a store here sells..or sold, S. subspinipes "mau chau" for 5 bucks a baby, or 18 a full grown adult.

TheImperator

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm not sure, I havent even seen them yet, I just recived a call from one of the employees telling me that they got Giant Vietnamese Centipedes in stock (because I gave them my number when i asked if they are going to get any). I've always wanted a Pede so i will get it no matter what. lol Is a 20L Tank good for a Scolpendra subspinipese? what should I use for a hide? I'm feeling excited...:wall:

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Is a Scolopendra subspinipes really worth 14.99? I'm planning on going down to the petshop later to buy one, they got 2 left! I better hurry before they are gone.
that's a great price for an adult or even just alittle smaller one:) i say..........go for it!{D

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
i'd jump on it (not literally...:p ), especially as it is something you can pick up locally.