Good Deal? + Noob Question

sweetmisery

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
LOL! THANKS!

Though I might end up getting 3 or 4. I cant be selfish, my girl got her wants too.

Now if only I know which to drop!!!!!!!!!!!

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I say give your girlfriend the emilia. In my experience, that's the most laid back and docile of the bunch. It is veeeeeeeeery similar to the klaasi, just a bit more feminine--she will really like it. The klaasi is a little prettier (for my taste), a little more masculine to me because it is a bit darker overall, also calm, not skiddish, grows BIG. So you don't really need both. I have both, but ;P ;P ;P

Rageclick

Arachnopeon
Im just wonderin if this is a good deal, Im planning to get all 1 cm slings of the following:

B. smithi
B. emillia
B. boehimi
B. klaasi
B. auratum

All for $150... Is it ok, or are they just too fragile to get as a group(and I might end up disappointed with high mortality rate)? And also, I have been taking care of a Rosea for 10 months now... form 1cm and now 1 1/2 inch. Is it advisable/ok for a beginner to then get 5 of the Ts mentioned above right away? Or should I start slowly, get it one by one, or atleast by 2s?

THANKS!
Not really a good deal if its worth $150 if your in the PH. Specially if your in cebu. even if they are in good sizes you can get those 5 at around $75 or even less. but good selection still. :) GL HF

P.S.
With a $150 price tag you could get yourself 3-4 3" sexed female.

vespers

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Not really a good deal if its worth $150 if your in the PH. Specially if your in cebu. even if they are in good sizes you can get those 5 at around $75 or even less. but good selection still. :) GL HF

P.S.
With a $150 price tag you could get yourself 3-4 3" sexed female.
Perhaps the prices have changed in the past 6 years...