• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Golden Phoenix Exotica (www.goldenphoenixexotica.com)

FLShredder3

Arachnopeon
Kudos For Golden Phoenix Exotica

Hi,

I have purchased from Golden Phoenix Exotica on two different occasions. The first time I purchased a sub-adult Pink Zebra Beauty and a sling Arizona Blonde. The Pink Zebra Beauty is a much larger specimen that I imagined. It is very active in its home (large Critter Keeper), but it is extremely docile outside. I never could find the Arizona Blonde in the deli-cup that it was shipped in. I explained the situation to Darrin and he provided me with good guidance regarding where it might be. After searching for several days, I e-mailed Darrin back and he provided me with a refund for the purchase price.

Recently I bought a another shipment of tarantulas from Darrin. I purchased a baby Mexican Rustleg and a sub-adult Arizona Blonde. Both tarantulas were packed extremely well. The Arizona Blonde is a lot larger than I expected. It quickly adopted the coconut shell that I placed in its Critter Keeper as it day time retreat. At night it is active walking around its home. The Mexican Rustleg has amazing coloration for just being a sling and is quite an adept hunter when it comes time to stalking crickets.

I think that Darrin is an honest, fair priced, and very knowledge dealer. I will certainly be back for more purchases in the future.

-John-:)

tony77tony77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Darrin Vernier

I got my spiders from Darrin Vernier at Golden Phoenix Exotica. ...can't wait till it get bigger. Great guy.. good communication and great packing. Thanks Darrin!!!

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

great company and the owner is a really nice guy. Ive ordered a S. Mesa and H. Spinifer and both are great! Buy from them!

-dan

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Received some A. chalcodes and G. aureostriata slings from Darrin at Golden Phoenix Exotica. All spiders were in excellent health and were packed very well. Reccomend.

reclusa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Possitive

This will be a different post than the norm. I recently ordered 4 items form GPE and they happened to be out of stock. I payed via paypal. I rec a prompt appology for being out of stock and a prompt refund on my paypal account. Good customer service. I will order from them again with confidence.

bluetree85

Arachnopeon
:) coo guy i asked alot of dumb stuff to and i was calling all the way from cali and he nicely answered me he shipped my h lividum out and it reached me A WHOLE day early and safe and packed well . thanks

patexan

Arachnopeon
Positive

Ordered a 1" B. Smithi and a 3" E Campestratus from Golden Phoenix Exocita. T's arrived and appeared to be in great shape. As these were my first tarantulas, I had a lot of questions, and Darrin was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Thanks for a great transaction.