Golden patch on the underside of my B.vagans sling

SRirish

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My little B.vagans sling (1.5") was perched up a little against the side of the container while I was doing some regular maintenance with another T's cage when something on my vagans sling caught my eye. There's a golden patch, much like the ones on a G. rosea, but instead of being on the top portion where the urticating hairs are it's on the underside, right below the book lungs. I have never seen this sort of thing before with any other T's I have, although I never really paid attention to this sort of thing.

Has anyone else noticed this patch on their B. vagans slings? What purpose does it serve?

I can post some pics later probably if this really is actually something unusual. The only camera I have available to me though is a lame camera phone so it will be near impossible to get a good shot.

Thanks for input!
(PS: a quick search only brought up threads on identifying Grammostola species )

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
I have never had a B.vagans before (hopefully will soon) But I have never heard of that before on and Brachy sling. you night have yourself a Grammostola?