Golden Forrest Scorp?

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Can anyone suggest a good caresheet or detailed info on a Golden Forrest scorp? Muchas Gracias!

Marcus

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Still confoosed...

Okay, I'm guessing that by 26 views, no reply's and being able to find NOTHING on the web...the store I got these from are retards and just though up some "off the top of their head" common name. I'll try to take some pics soon and post them in a different thread, because I'm sure everyone is ignoring this one now...lol. I don't know what they are, but I got them and their encloser for 16 bucks, so I figured I couldn't let the deal slide. They are very small and active. Pincers are tiny tiny with a fairly large tail and talison; wide, bulky body ( for little guys ), almost a light "rootbeer" in color. I know this description sums up a lot of scorps but if anyone at least knows of a site with a wide variation of pics I could compare to, I would appreciate it, as I would like to know what I'm dealing with. :? Thaks a lot. :D

Marcus

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Marcus,

Check out the scorpion files picture gallery and see what you can find. Chances are, based on your description and the price, you are looking at some species of Vaejovis (you'll find them near the bottom of the list, under the family Vaejovidae). Another guess might be Hottentota, which you will find under Buthidae near the top. I say this because there was a recent influx to the market and they are relatively inexpensive.

Cheers,
Dave

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks a million Dave, you're always very helpful. I am fairly persuaded that it is the Hot. sps. and I will post some pictures as soon as possible to see if you or anyone here could verify. Thanks again.

Marcus