User GoForGold learns photography.

GoForGold

Arachnopeon
Hello,
I'll be posting some of my photos - older and new ones, you can also find me on Instagram (watermark) if you think my photos deserve your attention. Enjoy :)
I would appreciate all the advices about photography - framing, light, settings.

Caribena versicolor adult female after molt
MWhuggy.jpg

Caribena versicolor adult male

1zAaMvw.jpg

Adult versicolor pair mating (succesful)

9cpgnBr.jpg

Heteroscodra maculata in her handmade enclosure, I am really proud of it :D
bEkm4H1.jpg

Psalmopoeus irminia, adult female
QwL5tuz.jpg

Avicularia purpurea, young male
MXtE1fK.jpg

Poecilotheria subfusca sp. Lowland, adult female after egg sac
JqLwXgM.jpg

And juvenile one

m9kneWa.jpg

Ephebopus cyanognathus sling - sadly not the best quality but I really like framing.
FwfDSVY.jpg

Attachments

rosenkrieger

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Those photos look awesome! What kind of camera/lens setup are you using?

(also I gave you a follow on instagram :) )

rosenkrieger

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thank you :)
I use my old faithful Canon 350d with 100mm macro lens.
Very nice! I used to have a Canon Rebel xTI with a 75-300mm macro lens years ago that I loved. I've been thinking about getting another DSLR for a while now

GoForGold

Arachnopeon
Very nice! I used to have a Canon Rebel xTI with a 75-300mm macro lens years ago that I loved. I've been thinking about getting another DSLR for a while now
It's really good idea in my opinion. I used to shoot with usual camera and when I switched to DSLR it was like living whole life in a lie. Now every time I take shots of different spiders and test new light or options I'm so excited.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I hate digital cameras including my own. I find film easier to work with, esp shooting.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I hate digital cameras including my own. I find film easier to work with, esp shooting.
I agree - and I still use film and always will. I use my phone ( with 45 megps ? ) for mickey mouse uploads, nothing else.

GoForGold

Arachnopeon
Never tried it before, DSLR is matchning my expectations but I'm still newbie in photography, doing my best and learning on Canon now, maybe I'll get film camera to check results when I'll get some experience.

Little update
Caribena versicolor fangs
7QhHn17.jpg

Pamphobeteus sp. Mascara young male
CcbgAnO.jpg

Avicularia sp. Boa Vista subadult male
CM8saGZ.jpg