• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

gizmosdeath

grayzone

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter
Aaron contacted me to do a trade and i am very pleased he did. i asked him to ship first, as he had no shipping experience, but as it turns out he is a natural at it. Packaging was flawless and i got a very healthy and receptive female from him.
Id also like to add that communication was/ is great as well.
I will not hesitate to do business in the future and look forward to doing so.

Thanks Aaron,
Steve

bugarella

Arachnosquire
Great! Completed a trade with aaron, received an african fat tail gecko for 2 Ts. His packing was great, and his communication was excellent from pms here to emails to texts! I was all around satisfied with the trade, I would/will gladly do business with him again and I recommend that you do too :)

JadeWilliamson

Arachnoknight
Bought a T from gizmosdeath and am very happy with the transaction from start to finish. Packing was satisfactory and the spider came in healthy. Can't ask for much more than that! Thanks pal!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

Just received my end of a trade from Aaron. Everything was packaged up excellent and arrived in great shape. Aaron keeps excellent communication, and is a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to dealing with him more in the future. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

akarikuragi

Arachnosquire
I just received a GBB sling from gizmosdeath, and it arrived healthy and active! Was webbing the paper towel it was packed in when I opened it up. :3 Packaging was excellent, everything was still warm (though as per usual as soon as I get a T shipped to me the temps start rising... 9_9), but I'm sure it wasn't cold at all in there through the really chilly nights we've been having. Absolutely would do business with him again. : )

Jabberwock

Arachnopeon
Received my GBB slings from Aaron! Arrived very well packed and warm (even with USPS Priority mail from Colorado to Boston).
Slings were all active and look great. Really appreciated the communication throughout the transaction and would recommend Aaron (gizmosdeath) to anyone looking for quality T's.
-Stephen

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Received a shipment from him. Have to say his packing was excellent and they all were alive and well. All around good transaction.

Oreo

Arachnocookie
Got a nice healthy batch of slings. Easy to communicate with and prompt with shipping, thanks!

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
100% positive!!!

i just received my T from Aaron yesterday and i was very much satisfied with how the whole process went thru. His communication is awesome, his Ts are very healthy and his packing is bulletproof! ill definitely do another business with Aaron in the future. Highly recommended!!

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
Great transaction! He is an excellent guy to work with. I ordered a MM from him. He gave me a great price, worked with me on when I wanted it shipped. He included a heat pack that is still warm, and packing was excellent. Couldn't ask for things to go any smoother. Thank you!!

Rick McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

I received a female P.regalis today. She was very well packed and healthy. Communication was top notch.

Highly reccomend!

EcoCohabitations

Arachnopeon
Positive!

ust received my mm T from Aaron. Everything was packaged up excellent and I look forward to dealing with him more in the future. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again!

egoiste070

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE! A++++

Great communication, great packaging and super fast shipping! Thanks so much for the 2 gorgeous L. violaceopes. They all arrived in perfect condition!

Aphonopelma81

Arachnosquire
Positive!!!A+++
Just completed a purchase/ trade snd I couldn't be happier ! Everything arrived in top shape due to his awesome packaging! He kept great communication through the entire deal. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Aaron again and I look forward to future dealings . Thanks !!
James parks

watertiger21

Arachnopeon
Totally Positive A+++!!!

I don't live all that far away from Aaron (gizmosdeath) and he was very willing to meet with me locally.

Great communication via messaging and text, and we had quite a fun chat about T's when we met. I'm super happy with my two new OBT slings, one of which Aaron didn't even charge me for.

Thank you!

buddah4207

Arachnoknight
Positive ++++

I recently purchased a group of twenty OBT, which I got a great deal on. Communication was top notch fast replies. Shipping was very prompt and his packing is impeccable, each sling in a paper towel lined vial. He even threw in a bunch of freebies! Over all amazing experience, highly recommend him! I will be doing more business with him in the future. Thanks again Aaron!

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bought a bunch of slings, which were perfectly packed! Great communication, and pricing.

GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inland Sea

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
Positive

Picked up my order today and everything was perfect. Very pleased will deal with Aaron again.

Ibzayalexander

Arachnosquire
POSITIVE!

I'm so happy I indulged in a trade. My T came in, in great shape & the packing was absolutely superb. Communication was nothing short of amazing. The perfect transaction. Hope to do business again in the near future. Thanks again!

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

I received a mature male tarantula from Aaron and packing was great despite cold weather. The male arrived healthy and lively. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again!