Given the Choice

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hmmm crazy, hopefully more will be available in the market in the next few years
My list of Brachypelma is pretty big I own some of the rarer species they include
B verdezi B albopilosum hobby B albopilosum true B emilia B smithi B annitha B klaasi B schroederi B auratum B albiceps and I could probably add another 4 or 5 to that list tomorrow morning but like I said baumgarteni turns up maybe 1-2 times per year and I can't understand why because they are beautiful

Last edited:

Adan

Arachnopeon
My list of Brachypelma is pretty big I own some of the rarer species they include
B verdezi B albopilosum hobby B albopilosum true B emilia B smithi B annitha B klaasi B schroederi B auratum and I could probably add another 4 or 5 to that list tomorrow morning but like I said baumgarteni turns up maybe 1-2 times per year and I can't understand why because they are beautiful
I would love to compete a Brachypelma collection, as of now all I have are the 2 B baumgarteni 1 B smithi and 2 B klaassi. Next three I really want are the B verdezi B aninitha and the B schroederi

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would love to compete a Brachypelma collection, as of now all I have are the 2 B baumgarteni 1 B smithi and 2 B klaassi. Next three I really want are the B verdezi B aninitha and the B schroederi
All 3 of your next 3 are brilliant choices I love my schroederi because it as attitude.
I love my annitha because as a tiny sling he lost 4 legs in a bad moult and I didn't think he would make now he's 1-1,5" and doing great.My verdezi eats like a pig but is the most tolerant Brachypelma I own and they are truely beautiful, sadly mine matured 1 month ago so I'm on the look out for a female or he can go out on loan

Adan

Arachnopeon
All 3 of your next 3 are brilliant choices I love my schroederi because it as attitude.
I love my annitha because as a tiny sling he lost 4 legs in a bad moult and I didn't think he would make now he's 1-1,5" and doing great.My verdezi eats like a pig but is the most tolerant Brachypelma I own and they are truely beautiful, sadly mine matured 1 month ago so I'm on the look out for a female or he can go out on loan
Understandable, good luck on looking for a mate for him!

Adan

Arachnopeon
So quick question going along with the slings I have chosen. I am wondering trading a mature female GBB and an immature male GBB for 0.0.1 B Baumgateni and 0.0.2 B klaasi is a fair deal?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
So quick question going along with the slings I have chosen. I am wondering trading a mature female GBB and an immature male GBB for 0.0.1 B Baumgateni and 0.0.2 B klaasi is a fair deal?
thats tough, seems about even to me. i almost never see klassi or baumgarteni up here, but still, a MF GBB.. and a male..

Adan

Arachnopeon
thats tough, seems about even to me. i almost never see klassi or baumgarteni up here, but still, a MF GBB.. and a male..
I was very hesitant about it, knowing that I could make a decent amount in breeding the two GBB down the road, but the way I see it is I currently do not feel ready to breed Tarantulas and I never got into collecting Ts for the money. I see it as an opportunity to collect the sp. that I want and if I get lucky and have the experience in the future then I will breed them.