• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Gilbert Quintana (GQ.)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Positive

I just completed a trade with GQ, and am totally happy :)
He sent more slings than expected, and they were packed perfectly.
I would not hesitate to buy or trade with him in the future.

Predator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I just purchased some C Exilicauda from GQ and everything worked out perfectly. Communication was top notch. Packaging was great. Nothing could have been any better. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again.

TheDarkFinder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
postive

Made a deal with him, every thing went well. Would do it again.
thedarkfinder

pedipalp_girl

Arachnopeon
trade

Received my end of a trade with Gilbert, and the leopard geckos look great. They were exactly what he said they would be, and he even sent photos of them before we made a trade. He was so helpful in answering my questions, and definately looks out for the well being and interest of the critters he cares for. The geckos were packed very well, and I would do business with him again anytime. Thanks Gilbert!
Christy

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Did a Trade with GQ

The T's arrived in PERFECT condition and were packed SUPER WELL !!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :)

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

Just did a trade with him and couldn't have gone any better. Will do business with him again.

dfudd

Arachnopeon
Positive !!!!!

I just completed a trade with Gilbert. Everything was great. Good communication back & forth, And the t's I received from him as his part of the trade arrived healthy and very well packed. Very positive!!!

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive

POSITIVE

I traded with gilbert a little while ago.

He is very nice and obviously cares a lot about his animals.

I would definitely trade with GQ. again
POSITIVE

surena

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I purchased a few geckos from Gilbert, and I'm very happy with the whole transaction. Very good communication and on top of things. Excellent job of packing. I will defiantly do more business with him in the future.

What

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I bought a P. cambridgei from Gil and the spider is well fed and completely awesome! He even included a group of assorted scorpions as freebies!

GQ is a great guy and I will definitely buy from him again.

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

i bought 3 centipedes from gilbert,they all came in great condition, active and chunky. packing was good, and the transaction went smooth and even got one as a freebie :D .

would definitely do business with him again
~m