Gigantea or not ?

Kidscolo

Arachnopeon
Unfortunately, my animal also worries me, he moves slowly, is no longer so active and seems less jumpy. He accepts some food but I can touch him without him reacting much...:(

Any ideas or could it be that he is preparing to molt? .

Maybe the temperatures last week were but high but, not higher than 24 degrees, but he always had the possibility to drink.

I covered him with some damp leaves.

What does that sound like to you?

Hope for Help

Kidscolo

Arachnopeon
maybe ist was not good the last time it alwys to feed with meat fish or dogfood? It alwys seems it were no problem..
so pls any comments guys!

maybe ist was not good the last time it alwys to feed with meat fish or dogfood? It alwys seems it were no problem..
so pls any comments guys!
It's not a good idea to give them highly processed meals like dogfood. They need a wide variety of nutrients to flourish. And white legs also like it more dry than the other South American species.

Kidscolo

Arachnopeon
no , hes just slowy , i can touch him without that he geting nervous...all the signs just since yesterday , but if he would molt
what temperature and wetness u would advice me...

im really worried about cus i didnt know whats runin bad ..

The good thing is he took some food not much but less so i think its not hopeless , but hes so fucking unactive...so i pray for premolt maybe it is the season?
im feelin helpless

Kidscolo

Arachnopeon
i give him not so much dogfood 3times in last 3 months , most time meat , yesterday it was fish

i give him not so much dogfood 3times in last 3 months , most time meat , yesterday it was fish
I would like to also point out that pedes have a harder time digesting animal protein compared to invertebrates. Cut down on the meat, increase the locusts and horn worms. And keep it very dry, only use a water dish and do not moisten anything else. Add plenty of hides since they will likely be dwelling on the surface.