giant malaysian armored trapdoor

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:worship: has anybody got 1 of these beasts? i did, really cool spider:clap: just seeing if anybody else got 1 of these spiders,i think 1 other person,but has anybody else? very impressive(when you see it that is){D

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ah man sorry i don't(no camera yet:wall: ) but if you look at botars site it's that 1 on his pricelist,and NW inverts has a good pic of 1 in the for sale section here on AB.

lucanidae

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I got four from Botar. They are cool because of the strange primitive morphology and their relations to other spiders, but in terms of behavior they are just like most trapdoors. They do build some cool radial lines away from the door though.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
right now about 2"to 3" but they are supposed to get 4"to 5" !:eek: that would be awesome to see them at that size:clap:

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
I have an adult pair and the female is 4" and fat as heck, the male is rather spindly at around 3.5" with boxing gloves

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
@slamon10, I would suggest starting your own thread instead of having your question buried in a thread 12 years old. Questions in really old threads often aren't answered, so for the best success start your own.

Thanks,

Arthroverts