giant aphonopelma from arizona

MelGibson

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i wouldnt buy anything from wayne. this guy destroys habitat badly and destroys populations. i know areas that were once full of tarantulas that are now void of them after he collected there.
i dont buy dirrectly from him, i bought em from a reptile store and the employee told me it was from a guy named wayne, they had about 10 payson blondes all the same size so i know they musta been captive bred.

Last edited:

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
i dont buy dirrectly from him, i bought em from a reptile store and the employee told me it was from a guy named wayne, they had about 10 payson blondes all the same size so i know they musta been captive bred.
Doubtful on that account, it is very easy to collect from an area and get spiders all about the same size. Also if they were captive born it would be years till they were adults. Most folks are after the easy money and do not want to waste time raising aphonopelma up to any real size.
Those spiders were most assuradly wild cought

josh_r

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if they came from wayne, they were wild caught along with MANY MANY more. the pet store probably only wanted so many, so wayne moves on to the next store. i was good friends with wayne, so i know first hand how he operates.

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
建筑玻璃贴膜市场究竟有多大 影响市场容量的主要因素取决于老建筑的翻新率和新建筑的竣工量。从2002年开始,建设部在国内推行“平改坡”节能措施,许多大、中型城市均出台了相应的“平改坡”制度,老建筑翻新节能成为各地政府的一项重要考核指标。与“平改坡”相匹配,建筑玻璃贴膜也成了老建筑节能改造的一项重要举措。同时,由于建筑玻璃贴膜除了节能外,还具有美观装饰、防爆隔音等特点,北京、上海、杭州、广州、武汉、重庆、天津、宁波、东莞、深圳、青岛、大连等众多城市都将玻璃贴膜作为城市形象工程的一个重要选项。而且国家已出台相关政策,对宾馆、酒店的验收和评级,对写字楼、商场、购物中心、银行、机场、车站、展览馆等的商用建筑许可营业,都把建筑节能是否达标作为重要指标进行考核。专家呼吁,政府号召,玻璃贴膜是建筑节能的首选 2007年中国科技成就展上,中国工程院专家表示,玻璃贴膜在欧美国家建筑节能领域已经非常成熟,老建筑使用玻璃贴膜不用大范围改造,新建筑使用玻璃贴膜美观大方,是建筑节能的首选。2007年5月15日,国家建设部和质检总局联合发布《建筑节能工程施工质量验收标准》,自2007年10月1日起,建筑工程节能不符合规范不能通过验收。2007年6月1日,国务院办公厅下达《关于严格执行公共建筑空调温度控制标准的通知》;6月12日,国务院成立以温家宝总理为组长的国家应对气候变化及节能减排工作领导小组;7月30日,国务院办公厅下达《关于建立政府强制采购节能产品制度的通知》。
Huhn ??.......?