Getting some new T's!

Royalty

Arachnoknight
Poecilotheria ornata 3"
Pseudoclamoris gigas 2"
Vitalius cristatus (n.chromatus) (female)

Been wanting an ornata to add to my collection. I am a big pokie fan. I was upset after my Regalis had a molting issue (she seems to be doing well).

p.gigas is a fluffy T, what is not to love?

The n.chromatus (or Vitalius cristatus? What is this renaming?) is one I have been wanting for a bit. I made up a terrarium that matches my Vagan's enclosure and it has been sitting empty for a few months now.

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince

Royalty

Arachnoknight
Bit worried since they shipped it out late Monday and it is well..Friday. It says it is expected by the end of the day. I am so worried since it has been a cold week and I am not sure if the heat pack would hold out. (4 degrees c here atm)

It is expected by the end of the day but I am pretty nervous. (last thing says it is in a city 3 hours away)

This was the priority shipping too. It is pretty much across country but I hoped it would not take this long :( That last week was really warm so I would not have been as nervous as I am today.

Royalty

Arachnoknight
Good news! Movement! They came in today.

I had a bit of caffeine jitters so the ornata is still in the paper towel. She was looking like she was ready to bolt.

I was so miserable thinking I would be unpacking dead spiders.