Getting some new arboreals

Matabuey

Arachnosquire
Getting a couple of new slings this week.

S.cal, P.met, and A.versi. Wanted H.mac but they didn't have it, so I settled for S.cal - possibly looks better.

Know how to care for the Avic, seen enough care advice over the past week with regards to them lol.

Just wondering, should I be keeping the P.met and S.cal the same as my C.sp hati hati sling, decent amount of sub, cork, plants, moist sub, cross ventilation?

Any other tips or pics of your set ups would be nice.

Tarantula20

Arachnosquire
The same way should be fine depending on size anything under 2 inchs might burrow if given the opportunity when they get over two inchs I would recommend rehousing them into enclosures with more height and less sub. Good Luck!

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
You're aware of Stromatopelma's reputation and venom? This is the most advanced species in the hobby.

Matabuey

Arachnosquire
You're aware of Stromatopelma's reputation and venom? This is the most advanced species in the hobby.
Yeah I am. But the venom isn't something I'm bothered about, it's a love bite in comparison to other stuff i keep.

But yes, i will be treating them as if they'll fly out at any moment - but i treat all my T's like that, regardless of what species.

The same way should be fine depending on size anything under 2 inchs might burrow if given the opportunity when they get over two inchs I would recommend rehousing them into enclosures with more height and less sub. Good Luck!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
By far here in Italy by the community S.calceatum is labeled as the most advanced one to own. Once we were chasing on walls a juve bolt of pure high strung :-s

Overall an amazing one.