Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Getting new T at a descent price :)

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by rosehaired1979, Oct 29, 2003.

1. Advertisement
    Well on a Invert auction I won a possible 3" P.Regalis and possibly female as well because it has bright colors but I won't def. know till it gets here next week. I was wondering if its female is $40 (what i bidded) is a good price for her ?? Fri. I am hoping to get a B.Smithi sling and possibly a A.Seemanni (from locally not on the invert auction)
    Here is a pic of the P.Regalis I am getting and also when it gets here it will be fattened up :) Sorry for the Big PIC
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2003
  2. Spydra

Spydra Arachnobaron Old Timer

Invert auction??????? Got a link??:)

Im a Ebayaholic, but more than willing to become a Invertauctionaholic!! hehehe!

Renee

3. Check your PM and I will also post it on here the Link is Reptibid Click on Enter The Auction and you should see a Category called Invertebrates :)

4. Martin H.

Martin H. Arachnoangel Old Timer

5. vulpina

vulpina Arachnoprince Old Timer

$40 isn't too bad. I paid $30 for my female regalis who was about 6" at the time.

Andy

6. Spydra

Spydra Arachnobaron Old Timer

Thanks for the links! =D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.