Getting little Ts

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi there i am getting two more Ts they are really small like 1/5" and this is my first small ones i am getting. so can someone tell me what i will need to do for them. like care and food and what they will stay in? thanks.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Well, its kind of up to you. At that size, you can prob keep them in the vials they come in, with some moist substrate. Feeding either chopped crix, pinheads (if slings are appropriate size), or flightless fruitflies.
What species are we talking about here?

-Sean

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, its kind of up to you. At that size, you can prob keep them in the vials they come in, with some moist substrate. Feeding either chopped crix, pinheads (if slings are appropriate size), or flightless fruitflies.
What species are we talking about here?

-Sean
pink toe and mexican red knee

WyvernsLair

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
also for water what sould i do about that.
Just keep the soil a little damp. at that size you won't want them drowning in a water dish anyway and they are getting most of their water from their food. The damp soil just keeps things humid so that the fragile spiderling does not dessicate. I like to keep a syringe on hand for dripping the water down the sides of the vials.

mandolin101

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I gave my half inch pinktoe sling a leaf in its deli cup, and not only did it have a ball webbing all over it, but I think that helped keep the humidity up too.