getting another chalcodes!

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Hi all,
I'll be getting another chalcodes, before week's end. Figuring "what the heck," I mid on a 3 inch female. I lost mine last summer, (sling) due to a cricket bite. If anything, my carelessness taught me that crickets are vile, nasty things, not to be trusted around tarantulas. So, I put an auxiliary food source in with them, so they munch on it, not my t.
Anyways, back to my new acquisition. Seeing that I hadn't hit reserve, I was just going to wait, and get one in Carlsbad, at the ATS convention. However, there were no other bidders, so, I won! Woo-hoo!

Peace,
Gillian

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

hey Gillian i'm glad your happy for your new A. Chalcodes, lol, do you know that its me your getting it from?, its pretty fat for its size actualy too (at least i think anyhow),---Jeff

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Hey Jeff!
I know its you now..:) Btw, Thanks so much!

Peace,
Gillian

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Congratulations, Gillian! I think chalcodes are just adorable and by far the prettiest US tarantula. Or to make it sound more scientific, I would say that they are an attractive species with fascinating behavioral traits ;)

Joy

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by Joy
Congratulations, Gillian! I think chalcodes are just adorable and by far the prettiest US tarantula. Or to make it sound more scientific, I would say that they are an attractive species with fascinating behavioral traits ;)

Joy

LOL..Thanks Joy. I agree. I miss my little baby....

Peace,
Gillian

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Re: hey

Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
congrats on your new chalcodes, fluffy species!!!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!:} =D

James

:) Thanks James...:)
Although considered drab and plain to most...I love the species!

Peace,
Gillian