Getting a5in H franzwerneri

spidermom62

Arachnopeon
Hopefully getting this new one soon. I currently have an H spinifer and an H arizonensis. Been doing research and I'm finding the care for this species is almost a cross between the two. Can someone please share how they keep theirs? Thank you. I've seen some say mix sand with soil. More on the soil side though. Is this correct?

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
i almost purchased a few sp from him, im till in contact with him, was begging for one of his hector's but wouldn't budge. Then I found everything he had that I wanted for MUCH cheaper, he has an awesome collection but man his prices are steep. I'm hoping he can get more hectors soon I would pay the extra dollar for those haha

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
I hear you on the prices but def a good selection this is the 2nd time I've bought from him cuz of the different species he has and I tried grabbing those hectors off him too for $350 shipped but yeah he wouldn't budge either wanted the $350 plus shipping

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
I'm keeping close tabs so I can track down the buyer, PVA says hese in first in line to buy off the brood lol hopefully I can get a few before sold off, they will sell like hot cakes lol

ButhidaeBomb

Cant Re-Member
Old Timer
ill have hector morph, jordanensis, and a few others in about 2 weeks. pm if you want on the waiting list or for info

spidermom62

Arachnopeon
Keep them warm. Hot and dry enclosure . House it similar to this H Jayakari. I house my 3i H franz . In the same setup
Okay so looks similar to my H arizonensis. Is that a sand and soil mixture? Thank you so much for the pics.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Okay so looks similar to my H arizonensis. Is that a sand and soil mixture? Thank you so much for the pics.
Yea very similar but try and keep the hottentotta a bit warmer. And yes for it's mostly sand with a little bit of eco earth mix

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
Just got mine in about a 1/2 hr ago feisty little bastard too lol
Already took down cricket.
IMG_0442.JPG Patrick has a few nice species to choose from. Good luck with your new H.franz and whatever other you choose