Getting a King Baboon and stuff...

Jobe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Getting a King from a petshop next week, its the ONLY King i have ever seen on sale everywhere i looked...

Its a CB Sling about 1.5" LS, but a bit pricey at RM250(USD$65).

Just saw it molt in the shop, so i guess its a good sign, right?

Anyways, i guess i dont mind paying the price since nobody else sells this beauty.

Also, due to low demand, a shop dropped the price of their H. Lividums to RM28 (USD$7) for WC 3.5" LS specimens...

Is this a bad/good price? Opinions matter :D

Cheers all...

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That's a great price for a cobalt, at least compared to what we pay here in the US ($30 and up). Probably due to you being so much closer to the source.

I'm not sure what King baboon slings are going for, but they're pretty rare captive bred, so that price is probably not too outrageous. Adults go for more than $100 USD here. It's gonna take a looong time to grow. I've seen glaciers move faster ;)

Wade

Jobe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh....Didnt know that part :?
So i guess that price tag isnt so bad after all...well, i fell better already :D
thanks Wade

The Cobalts on the other hand, arent really in 'superb' condition. Housed in food plastics and under a fluorescent light, half of them are dehydrated....Theres about 10 boxes with H.Lividums and a Chylobrachus sp. all going for about USD$7

So tempted to get the lot of them since theyre going so cheap, but space is definitely a problem for me. Unfortunately, i think most of them arent gonna make it thru the next month...

Quite peeved with that shop owner in particular...:mad: