Getting a Caribena Versicolor Sling

yeboialeg

Arachnopeon
so i am thinking of getting a caribena versicolor for my second tarantula, it will be my first arboreal T. I will get a 1.5 inch sling, i need help on getting a appropriate enclosure, is a 12cm X 12cm X 20cm good. thanks

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
That enclosure is too big for such sling. You'll need something smaller.
Go to Tom Moran's youtube channel and look for Caribena versicolor husbandry video. You'[ll find most of important information there.

yeboialeg

Arachnopeon
That enclosure is too big for such sling. You'll need something smaller.
Go to Tom Moran's youtube channel and look for Caribena versicolor husbandry video. You'[ll find most of important information there.
thanks, i will

FrmDaLeftCoast

Arachnosquire
so i am thinking of getting a caribena versicolor for my second tarantula, it will be my first arboreal T. I will get a 1.5 inch sling, i need help on getting a appropriate enclosure, is a 12cm X 12cm X 20cm good. thanks
IMHO....your enclosure should be ok. I try to provide my T's with an enclosure 4 times its size. The cm kinda through me off, but with Googles help I converted your 12cm X 12cm X 20cm to 4.72 in X 4.72 in X 7.87 in. Which should be ok...but that's just my opinion.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Should work, just provide plenty of clutter up top and don't make the vent holes too big (no bigger than the spider's carapace), once my slings reach 2" I put them in 4L enclosures (6" x 6" x 10")