Gettin bigger!

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here is my bluebottle after her recent molt!

click on photo to enlarge!

Lolita

Arachnoknight
wow thats tiny for that age are they NW or OW they're pretty

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
Dang that thing is crazy small for 2 1/2 years, and it looks healthy & like it's being fed properly too....neat!
I might have to look into this species 'cuz I absolutely love little slings, but it always seems like they grow up so fast.

How big do they get & how much did you pay for her if you dont mind me asking?

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Dang that thing is crazy small for 2 1/2 years, and it looks healthy & like it's being fed properly too....neat!
I might have to look into this species 'cuz I absolutely love little slings, but it always seems like they grow up so fast.

How big do they get & how much did you pay for her if you dont mind me asking?
I have never seen a adult female so i have no idea how big they get but i think they stay small! It just molted and has not ate yet so a bit small but i dont let them get those huge abdomens! I think i paid 50 or 55 from KTBG at 1/8 inch

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
I have never seen a adult female so i have no idea how big they get but i think they stay small! It just molted and has not ate yet so a bit small but i dont let them get those huge abdomens! I think i paid 50 or 55 from KTBG at 1/8 inch
Yea she looks pretty healthy to me :) I really like your little spider and I'ma look into em more when I get off work. Beautiful friend you got there, thanks for sharing :D

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Hehe...I got an A. hentzi in 2006/2007ish at about 1/4" and it still hasn't broken 1".
Holy crap!

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yea she looks pretty healthy to me :) I really like your little spider and I'ma look into em more when I get off work. Beautiful friend you got there, thanks for sharing :D

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Holy crap!
Your welcome, glad u like her! Dont see many photos of them around!

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow! I can't wait for mine to grow... Its actually taking so long.

If I may ask, what's their maximum legspan?

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I am not sure, this is the only one i have seen, and dont know of anyone who has a adult female!