geniculata - Is she ok ?

cosminned

Arachnopeon
I got an achantoscuria geniculata, and today she didnt move quite like days before. This week i think i fed her too much, ive been in vacation for 13 days and i didnt fed her, and monday i gaved her 3 worms, cuz they escaped in there and started borrowing. She killed them all and ate them. Is this a problem? 2. I got her in august, 5cm female, since then, she never molt, could that be also a problem? 3. I will post few pics with her back, seems like some schraces made by her.. or?

Attachments

Dorifto

He who moists xD
She looks fine, is that condensation? If so, increase the ventilation.

I'd add a bit more substrate too.

DaveM

ArachnoOneCanReach
Old Timer
Add more substrate to decrease the height that the spider could fall when she climbs the side of the enclosure.
That spider is a bit fat, no need to feed any more for a long time. Otherwise OK.
She'll molt when she's ready, on her own, nothing for you to do or worry about there.
Nice animal 👍

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Definitely don't feed any more for a while!!!! That sucker is about to pop! And like others said, add more substrate! A fall could be critical

Stemmy101

Arachnosquire
Your T is fine, just very fat. As others have said, don't feed her for a long time, add more substrate. If there's a lot of distance to the top of the enclosure, that's more distance for her to fall, which could result in her death. Adult tarantulas don't molt very often, so it's fine if she doesn't molt in a while. The bald spots on her abdomen are from kicking hairs.

magouilles

Arachnoknight
that is one fat t
cut back on the feedings as it could lead to issues but right now it is ok
also do add more sub to prevent injuries and death

cosminned

Arachnopeon
I j
She looks fine, is that condensation? If so, increase the ventilation.

I'd add a bit more substrate too.
i just watered inside for raising the humidity, so it’s not condensation, thx

I won’t give her food for the next 2 weeks. Thanks.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Don’t give her any more food until after she molts. 2 weeks is nothing given their slow metabolisms. It doesn’t needs anything until after it molts.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
I j
i just watered inside for raising the humidity, so it’s not condensation, thx

Simply poure a bit of water in one corner to give her a moist spot, it will raise humidity automatically, when it dries enough repeat. If for any reason you see condensation, it meand that there is too much moisture on the substrate, so decrease the amount in that case.

As @Smotzer told you, do not feed until the next molt. It's vert fat.