General Photography Thread

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very pretty.

I like the snow and ice... in pictures.
Thank you! It was very quiet and serene when I took this. I like snow and ice in pictures, too, but it was amazing to be there (even though it was SO COLD at the time).

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This might frighten you...

This is a picture of my dog when she was a puppy. She's black and white so I thought it would be fun to reverse the color and do a negative effect on her. It came out rather creepy-looking but cute nonetheless...: (sorry the image is small, I think I downloaded the wrong one onto photobucket lol)

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Snowy Strawberry!

Here she is

and here are some random shots

and here is a shot of a snow midget and I hangin out with our wangs out =P
(censored due to cold... errr... I mean the rules)

Cheers,
Scott

Last edited:

elyanalyous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oooh nice pictures... scott can I use the one with the snow, where the camera is really close to it, looking off into the horizen? It would look perfect on my desktop!

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
cool pics...awesome terrain out that way. this area has some hills..that's about it. haven't been able to get any snow pics yet either.

took these in TN on my way to MO. was stuck behind some slow drivers on a twisty one lane (each way) road, so i figured i'd pull over somewhere and stretch my legs.

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Very cool pics Brian. I can't wait for a chance to stomp around in that kind of terrain.

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice phots Scott.

Power(s)court; right outside of Dublin:
(I have to get my own image-hosting service. Photobucket is wretched (myspace design, manipulates images on its own high and low..alas, it seems to be the best free option)

I haven't touched the image saturation, and set it to 'neutral' in my camera, because nothing in the world (except cutting down trees and eating red meat ;) ) is more blasphemous than boosting the colour saturation.
Whitebalance has been fidgeted with though, and I presume that gimp thought that the 'auto' white balance I used with the first water photo should be as changed as it was.

Last edited:

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

Does anyone mind if I contribute more to this thread here shortly?