Gender of Black Forest scorpion

Bmdunsmore

Arachnopeon
i was wondering if anyone could help me determine the sex of my Black Forest scorpion. I received it from a random person yesterday and although I have been reading a lot of care sheets to make sure it’s comfortable I’m also inquiring about any tips and tricks for it since it is my first scorpion I’ve cared for. I appreciate any information!

Attachments

Bmdunsmore

Arachnopeon
Well thank you for the response: Sorry it is hard to get a clear picture of it’s underside.

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
It's a bit difficult to tell in the pics but generally males have bigger, longer pectines that cover the first pair of spiracles (book lung openings). The females have shorter pectines with smaller pectine teeth that don't cover the spiracles.

Bmdunsmore

Arachnopeon
It's a bit difficult to tell in the pics but generally males have bigger, longer pectines that cover the first pair of spiracles (book lung openings). The females have shorter pectines with smaller pectine teeth that don't cover the spiracles.
I believe I took a better picture today, but I think it is a male using your description on how to tell. Here is a new picture. Thank you for your response :)

Attachments