GBBs are growing up and outgrew deli cups

Zphinx677

Arachnopeon
I have three GBBs that molted twice after purchase in deli cups. They are about 2 inches now. I moved them into larger clear tupperware-ish containers but they have blue lids which I don't like. I have been surprised how difficult it has been to find what I am looking for on Amazon or in stores (which I don't really want to go to right now). Any specific ideas for containers for these guys?

Laylo

Arachnopeon
Try AMAC cases from the Container Store or eBay Tarantula enclosures

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
Maybe go and buy 3 small Ferrero Rocher boxes, you will get 3 neat enclosures and lots of chocolate to eat whilst you set them up. It's a win, win situation.

Last edited:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have three GBBs that molted twice after purchase in deli cups. They are about 2 inches now. I moved them into larger clear tupperware-ish containers but they have blue lids which I don't like. I have been surprised how difficult it has been to find what I am looking for on Amazon or in stores (which I don't really want to go to right now). Any specific ideas for containers for these guys?

2-3" can be tough size for some reason in terms of cheapo containers that look nice.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Maybe go and buy 3 small Ferrero Rocher boxes, you will get 3 neat enclosures and lots of chocolate to eat whilst you set them up. It's a win, win situation.
+1 you can do a pretty nice setups on those boxes.