GBB Webbing

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well, I was going to post this even before I saw your post Nixy. I swear I'm not trying to rub it in :D ;P :D .

Jon

Last edited:

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow... nice T... don't you wish they can stay those colors when full grown... ? cuz that T reminds me of Spider-man..

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks.

Actually, I really like the orange, blue, and green of the adult. However, I do like the markings it has now, and that is why I also have a C. fasciatum. It looks the same as a s'ling minus the black tarsus and stays that way into adulthood.

JOn

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ACK!!!

Big Dragonfly Pertiful web!

I can't say we have No webbers. Our A. Versicolor Xenix did herself up a nice little tube against a hollow of her log. And that Bitty tini winie lil indian violet has several bitty tini winnie little spiral tubes in her little pill bottle.....

I risked usambar wraith and snitched Keoche's pot house last night. Deli cup orange b**ch safety tents are great....
Hopefuly I took away her excuse not to web. :p

Maybe I should just be happy they're so active and visible....

But I'd Love to see them build. Even once.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey Jon,

great pics! what do you keep your C.cyaneopubescens in? got mine from swifts like you did, and its 3/4", do you think s delicup is fine? Thanks,

James

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice GBB!!! They are a very impressive spider. I don't know about yours but mine eats like a pig!!

Andy