GBB trying to molt but stop

LeGrandMugul

Arachnopeon
Hello ! I allow myself to write on this forum because this morning when I woke up I saw my GBB starting to molt (given the position in which it was?)

But upon returning from work an hour and a half later, she was returned to her normal position in front of her burrow / perch with no molt, or other apparent signs of molting.

She has space, a bowl of water. But is it possible that something is preventing it?
Try to link the video to you.

Thank you.

Attachments

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hello ! I allow myself to write on this forum because this morning when I woke up I saw my GBB starting to molt (given the position in which it was?)

But upon returning from work an hour and a half later, she was returned to her normal position in front of her burrow / perch with no molt, or other apparent signs of molting.

She has space, a bowl of water. But is it possible that something is preventing it?
Try to link the video to you.

Thank you.
Didn’t watch vid- I’ve witnessed my AF start and stop

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Not trying to be mean, but that is not an ideal or adequate enclosure.

LeGrandMugul

Arachnopeon
Since I own it, I changed the terrarium 3 times, and each time it was not in a burrow / buried but of course and / or in the heights.

From this simple observation, I looked on the internet and it appeared that the GBBs were sometimes soil, sometimes arboreal.

I tell myself that nothing is ever perfect and that she certainly takes pleasure in where she is.

However, I take any advice and if it is necessary to relocate it then, it is with pleasure that I will listen to everyone's suggestions 😌