GBB slings

razor244

Arachnopeon
Right now i only have two T's , a 4 inch Rosea and a 1.25 Lp sling. I have been wanting a GBB since i started looking for the next T to buy. Today i finaly decided to pull the trigger , i ordered a pair of GBB slings from robc i couldnt help it =P. Now all i can do is wait for my new babies to arive. needeless to say im excited.

Stopdroproll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't see how you are having problems finding them unless you're trying to get it locally.

razor244

Arachnopeon
Grrrr. i was expecting my slings to be shipped today but they didnt go out. one more day wont kill me but im still bummed =/.

DawgPoundSound

Arachnopeon
Don't you wanna send me that 1.5" LP sling and I'll trade you my 3/4" LP sling. LOL Look at the bright side, with my LP sling you can get an extra molt or two all over again! :)

razor244

Arachnopeon
Don't you wanna send me that 1.5" LP sling and I'll trade you my 3/4" LP sling. LOL Look at the bright side, with my LP sling you can get an extra molt or two all over again! :)
im hoping in a week or two she will be even bigger. she refused food saturday and then refused again today so im hoping she getting ready, the timing seems about right and she is a fatty.

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Sounds like my LP she stopped eating as well and she has a black spot that is getting bigger. So i think the molt will happen soon

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Grrrr. i was expecting my slings to be shipped today but they didnt go out. one more day wont kill me but im still bummed =/.
LOL!!! Good things come to people who wait LOL!! J/K!! I got really backed up...lot of orders LOL!!!

jonnyquong

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a couple GBB slings coming from Rob as well. Patience, Weedhopper!
I love C. cyanopubescens! Beauties all through their lives, and almost like a different spider every time they molt! :clap:

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That Rob guy ... You gotta watch him... ;)

Actually, it probably takes him an entire day to pack those things up like he does. Good luck with your bugs. :)

DawgPoundSound

Arachnopeon
Sounds like my LP she stopped eating as well and she has a black spot that is getting bigger. So i think the molt will happen soon
Yep definitely a molt coming. When that spot enlarges and covers the entire abdomen it should be within the day or so. That's how my LP and B. Vegan molted. Same night! And now they have large spots again.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That Rob guy ... You gotta watch him... ;)

Actually, it probably takes him an entire day to pack those things up like he does. Good luck with your bugs. :)
LOL!! Yeah i had a lot of orders for sure....I am very picky how the boxes are packed LOL!! It is like T packing OCD {D. But I can put 10 pokies in straws in 1 minute though.:D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I have a couple GBB slings coming from Rob as well. Patience, Weedhopper!
I love C. cyanopubescens! Beauties all through their lives, and almost like a different spider every time they molt! :clap:
They will be ready to eat to.....feed them quickly LOL!! I put a pinhead in there and 5 of them nailed it at the same time LOL!!!