GBB sling enclosure help

mellow

Arachnobaron
I'm going to buy a 3/4 inch GBB sling in a few hours, Is this enough stuff for it to web up? If not, what should I add more of? 😃
IMG_20200925_142515305.jpg IMG_20200925_142539596.jpg

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Looks good for 3/4in sling, but I would remove the stuff from around/above the water dish, the way it is, its likely to be completely webbed over. Id put it in the corner with no anchor points or things around/above it, just on its own. And place all the other stuff around the other 75% of the enclosure and other 3 corners. that being said it may still get webbed over anyway.

And is the corkbark, meant to be a hide?

mellow

Arachnobaron
Looks good for 3/4in sling, but I would remove the stuff from around/above the water dish, the way it is, its likely to be completely webbed over. Id put it in the corner with no anchor points or things around/above it, just on its own. And place all the other stuff around the other 75% of the enclosure and other 3 corners. that being said it may still get webbed over anyway.

And is the corkbark, meant to be a hide?
Alright thanks! I glued the cork bark to the fake plants to help hold the fake plants in place. 😃

Hakuna

Arachnoknight
Looks good to me, but I agree with above they might web up the water dish so keep a that a little away from your decorations.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
And congrats on going to pick up a GBB! There an enjoyable one! Especially in the beginning as they begin to construct their web fortress!

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
they are beautiful, they like to eat, they build cool webs. I love them. Here's mine and she's a big girl Cal Hide Glam.jpg