GBB price

Deathla

Arachnopeon
im getting a GBB soon and i want to know how much is a reasonable price for a GBB sling?

xodustrance

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just paid $45 ish for mine, but I see pet stores are nearly double around here.

Exect to pay about $40's for one, from what I have seen as of late. Even then, they sell pretty quick.

sylverbullit

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
im getting a GBB soon and i want to know how much is a reasonable price for a GBB sling?[/Q

whenever I see GBB's in pets stores here they are around $200 if it's a chain, $150 if it's a privately owned

sylverbullit

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just paid $45 ish for mine, but I see pet stores are nearly double around here.

Exect to pay about $40's for one, from what I have seen as of late. Even then, they sell pretty quick.

when I first joined this forum I couldn't believe how inexpensive T's are everywhere else. I paid $50 for my G rosea and that was the cheapest I could find without going to a breader.

sylverbullit

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

I think that i would've probably couldve got 3 or 4 for that price.

I just bought 2 1" GBB's @ $45ea, they look awsome as adults so they're worth it!
everything in general is expensive up here. I'm applying for my american citizenship, so hopefully I can move down to the states within the next couple years. then I'll be expanting my T collection a bit more. For now I found a breader but they still charge double what everyone else seems to pay.

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yea mid 40's is about what ive seen i bought one as a sling about a year or so ago i i paid no more than 50 for it i cant remember. But if price is a concern def get it while its a sling these monsters grow soooo fast and if u get an adult one youre looking close to the $200 or more range. Mine went from barely an inch to almost 4+'' in about a year. Hope this is helpful in the least. Still havnt sexed mine yet tho, ive got feelings its a male just bc of its body shape ill try to sex it on this next molt.

TalonAWD

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Still havnt sexed mine yet tho, ive got feelings its a male just bc of its body shape ill try to sex it on this next molt.
I thought the same about my GBB. I was so devestated everytime it molted. I kept checking its molts and kept thinking male. Than with the last molt, I saw the "Flap"
I always thought that females were bulkier in general and males thinner with smaller abdomen. Well mine is female and proven with the molt! (3" now) Beleive me I was so happy and surprised I felt like kissing my GBB{D

saminthemiddle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Do not just go with the cheapest price in town. When you buy a spider online you are giving a stranger money for them to send you an animal you haven't even seen.

Given the amount of dirty dealings that a dealer can pull over on you in these circumstances it pays to spend the extra money and do business with a dealer you know you can trust.

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
haha shut up talon youre gonna get my hopes up about it maybe being female lol :D EVERY molt it gives me ends up getting eaten by it. Odd lil bugger. So i dont think ive ever gotten on intact enough to sex it properly.

saminthemiddle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You *could* sex it externally rather than by its molt. I don't know how easy it is with a GBB but it's certainly possible.

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i could also get hairs flicked at me and bitten bc my GBB is EXTREMELY aggressive. Im actually gonna get a video on here to show ppl bc it is the biggest bitch of all the t's ive got.

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Problem solved.

i could also get hairs flicked at me and bitten bc my GBB is EXTREMELY aggressive. Im actually gonna get a video on here to show ppl bc it is the biggest bitch of all the t's ive got.
Stick the enclosure in the fridge for 20 minutes then wear gloves when you handle it. Problem solved.

--the nature boy

saminthemiddle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Coax the animal into an acrylic display cube, close said cube. Lift cube above head and look at their underside.

That's how I examine the underside of all my spiders.