GBB molt mat?

Cmoore0475

Arachnopeon
So pretty sure my GBB sling is in premolt (2nd with me) first mat was angled and against the side of enclosure and resembles this a lot! Does anyone else with GBBs produce mats like this? My D pentaloris and T albo produced a thinner flatter mat!

Attachments

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
Mine made a hammock that she just keeps building on. I've seen other mention the same. GBB's are reported to be heavy webbers.

JonnyTorch

Arachnotwit
Yes. Every molt the mat gets thicker to where you can hardly see inside of it. My GBB's mat is always between the wall, the substrate, and an anchor point in the cage; she likes corners.

Cmoore0475

Arachnopeon
Yes. Every molt the mat gets thicker to where you can hardly see inside of it. My GBB's mat is always between the wall, the substrate, and an anchor point in the cage; she likes corners.
Mine does too, but only during premolt/molt. Otherwise, it’s favorite spot is in the middle of the enclosure. It’s webbed a cool little tube against a piece of cork bark right above the substrate. It also has a high platform on one end of the enclosure, kinda like a deer stand.