GBB GBB GBB Oh yes....Oh yes....

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mine is kind of boring, but it is always out in the open and never hides so that is a plus. I'm sure you will enjoy. :D

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's about time. :rolleyes:

You're going to enjoy the color changes they go through as they grow.

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
Moderator's Note

Wiped some crap from the thread. Let's get back to being happy about Kathy's new tarantula.

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Man, alot of gbb talk these days...from everyone gettin 'em, to appreciation threads.....i cant believe in 16years of keepin T`s, i have never had one....alwayz been on the list of "to gets",...jus never got...gunna have to pick one or two up when shipping seaon resumes

.....oh, and congrats kathy!:D....im jealous!

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
How fast do they grow? What is the all of the hype about? I mean, they are pretty, but what makes them special? Are they particularly mean or friendly? I want one, just cause it looks nice, but so does my OBT... but I never see him.
Also, congrats on the new T. It is always fun to get something new!

--Dan;)

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I just think they are really, really pretty, but no more special than my others. :) Yes, mine is shipping from California to Arizona so we don't need to worry about weather, just wait until after Christmas to mail. I've been wanting one for awhile and couldn't pass up the great offer. I guess I was just excited, it's fun to get something new.

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How fast do they grow? What is the all of the hype about? I mean, they are pretty, but what makes them special? Are they particularly mean or friendly? I want one, just cause it looks nice, but so does my OBT... but I never see him.
Also, congrats on the new T. It is always fun to get something new!

--Dan;)
Mine never hides like I previously stated, and they are very pretty and produce amazing webs and their hunger seems insatiable. They are medium growth if I am not mistaken.

Tazman

Arachnopeon
Thats not fare ......where is mine ....i wont one now........big congratz tho...

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
*Reads Zoltan's post* Jeez, who makes a downer post about an up-coming GBB keeper. :rolleyes::wall:{D

Back on topic, congrats girl. I find their copious webbing oddly humorous. It's like they cannot help themselves. Kind of skiddish, yet they don't hide very often if unprovoked. Most of the time they just go into that "You cannot see me" curl when their cage is moving.

Dangergirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I also bought myself a GBB for Xmas. He's awesome, so pretty with his little sling "socks" and webbing it up already. Always in the open and not skittish at all for such a little guy. Eats like a pig already, crickets twice his size. Enjoy yours !! The plus of buying your own presents is that you always get what you really wanted :)

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I also bought myself a GBB for Xmas. He's awesome, so pretty with his little sling "socks" and webbing it up already. Always in the open and not skittish at all for such a little guy. Eats like a pig already, crickets twice his size. Enjoy yours !! The plus of buying your own presents is that you always get what you really wanted :)
What did you name yours? Warren, how come you rolled your eyes?

Vespula

Arachnodemon
It's going to be a merry Christmas for sure! congrats on the new GBB!!!