Gbb found upside-down in water dish

Shaunb89

Arachnopeon
No not yet. I'm going to check when I get home. I peeked in late last night and it was the same. On its back twitching, looked like it's trying to molt just nothing is happening almost like it can't get it open to get out. If that makes any sense. I just hope there's some positive change. At this point I just feel bad.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Could you check if the chelicerae (fangs) are more protruded than usual? You can see the white part that joints the fangs more swollen.

Post a picture as soon as you can. Something feels odd.

dogpack

Arachnosquire
I hope your T will be ok. According to my research between the top of the enclosure for yrtrdytos; I's about 1.5 the length should be the distance. Just in case someone needs this information.

Shaunb89

Arachnopeon
It's still on its back still twitching but a lot less intense.i had a good feeling yesterday but that's gone now. And exactly what do you want a Pic of? Lamens terms please.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
And exactly what do you want a Pic of?
A picture tell us way more than you think. EG the leg possition that for someone could look like a molting can be in reality a death curl. Substrate moisture level, ventilation... etc etc.

That's why we ask for a global or more specific pictures. The more you post, the more information we can get.

Shaunb89

Arachnopeon
Ok. I thought you were asking me to focus on a specific part of the t.

It did move about an inch while I was gone. Could that be a sign?

Dorifto

He who moists xD
It did move about an inch while I was gone. Could that be a sign?
Picture... xD

It could be a lot of things. But being honest, and hope to be wrong, it doesn't look promising.

Do not mess with it, leave it as much calm as you can.

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
It doesn't look promising man. Even if it hadn't been disturbed there are times when a sling just doesn't make it through a molt for some reason. Slings that are in premolt get clumsy, too, so I still think it's possible it was climbing and fell far enough to do some damage. If it is still moving there's still a glimmer of hope that it'll pull through, however slight that may be. Wishing you luck.

Shaunb89

Arachnopeon
Yeah. It looks like it's loosing the will to fight. I hope it makes it but I've prepared for the worst.

20220629_215356.jpg

On its side now can't get an in focus Pic of the top but I don't see a rupture from a fall and it doesn't really look like it is molting. Idk, just gonna wait and see I'll post a yay or nay.

Shaunb89

Arachnopeon
No. I have three others. But that was my favorite. From the time I got them it was immediately out and webbing everything. I'm definitely eventually going to get another gbb.

Thank you all for the concern.