Gbb fall

Saksida2000

Arachnosquire
Hi everyone.
I made an incredibly dumb mistake. I wanted to clean a water dish for my 2-2.5 inch/5-6 cm GBB and she bolted out of her enclosure. She fell around 1/1.5 ft/30-45 cm. She seems a bit wet between her last pair of legs and her abdomen, although i did not see any major tears. I tried feeding her to see how she feels and she took a mealworm, even though she was fed today. What to do, what can i expect? I'm incredibly scared for her.

Thank you

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
Hi everyone.
I made an incredibly dumb mistake. I wanted to clean a water dish for my 2-2.5 inch/5-6 cm GBB and she bolted out of her enclosure. She fell around 1/1.5 ft/30-45 cm. She seems a bit wet between her last pair of legs and her abdomen, although i did not see any major tears. I tried feeding her to see how she feels and she took a mealworm, even though she was fed today. What to do, what can i expect? I'm incredibly scared for her.

Thank you
Only time will tell.

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
Don't feed her any more until the wound has had time to clot and heal! The last thing you want to do is strain a weak point.

Make sure she has water and then cross your fingers and toes... that's all you can do. Good luck.

Saksida2000

Arachnosquire
Don't feed her any more until the wound has had time to clot and heal! The last thing you want to do is strain a weak point.

Make sure she has water and then cross your fingers and toes... that's all you can do. Good luck.
Should i try to patch her up or just leave it be? Also tried to pull the worm away and she theat postured and did not let go so that's that...she's snappy af now

Blueandbluer

Arachnobaron
Should i try to patch her up or just leave it be? Also tried to pull the worm away and she theat postured and did not let go so that's that...she's snappy af now
Leave her alone. You can't help but you CAN stress her out and/or injure her more. You've already fed her, let her have it and don't give her anything else for a couple weeks.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hi everyone.

Thank you
It may or may not live

Monitor a lot, provide extra water