GBB Enclosure Size

Dorifto

He who moists xD
Ditch the sticks. Just get some chunks of cork bark (even chunk up the one that is in there) and glue some leaves on them and place them randomly around buried a bit in the sub. Also, I doubt it will use the hide. I don't particularly like using wood, but you should be keeping it dry enough that mold probably won't be too much of an issue.
He wants mushrooms so i doubt that he is going to keep the substrate dry hahahahahaha.

Hey epic

Last day of mushrooms hahahaha for tomorrow are gone, live fast, die young 😂😂😂😂

IMG_20200524_025634.jpg

Ps: no, I don't try any of them 🙃

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
Ditch the sticks. Just get some chunks of cork bark (even chunk up the one that is in there) and glue some leaves on them and place them randomly around buried a bit in the sub. Also, I doubt it will use the hide. I don't particularly like using wood, but you should be keeping it dry enough that mold probably won't be too much of an issue.
Only went with that wood because its a dry species and Yep. Probably won't use it. But doesn't hurt to have one for now. Plus can use the top of it or use it as an anchor point (takes up no space the way I set it up). I like the cork bark at an angle. Gives it a place to crawl up/web and holds the vines behind it. If I can get some more cork bark soon ill dig some into the ground and ditch the sticks. If not ill move the sticks around. All going to get webbed up anyway lol

Last edited:

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
@Dorifto Hahaha this guys assuming I have/know how to use a hot glue gun 😂😂😂

If I did...my genic wouldn't be putting all its moss in the water bowl every 2 hours 😂

Pass the mushrooms!

P.s. didn't see your buddy hiding under there haha nice shot

Last edited:

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
@CJJon

Took your advice. Wanted it to look more natural. Ditched the sticks. Bought a piece of cork and chunked it up into 5 or 6 pieces.

I also wanted to give it that "dry scrublands" look so I plucked the silk leaves off the vine.

Waddayathink?!

Attachments

Last edited:

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
@CJJon
@viper69

the plastic vines should be fine right? Take another look to make sure if you need to. They won't scratch or hurt its abdomen or anything right? Thanks all! ;)

I moved the chunks to around the sides...against the plastic to give it more free space. #thanksV

CJJon

Arachnokrólewicz
Looks good. Everything will soon be covered with a snow white blanket of webbing!

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
Thank you fellas!!

So much appreciation for y'all!

Hope all is well! :)

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
This is for @Dorifto aka Toad from Mario Bros. as I'm sure the rest of you are sick of seeing my green bottle blue-less setup!

It's starting to feel like an imaginary girlfriend but I SWEAR she will be arriving on Wednesday! :)

P.S. I'm no Dorifto. This is as DIY as I get. I'm also getting a M. robustum sling with that order and after fixing this 5 different times. I'm REALLY looking forward to just filling up an AMAC with substrate, a corkbark, and a starter burrow 😂

Attachments