GBB Appreciation Thread

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
alright guys, i broke down and got a GBB and you will, from now on, cease to hear me say a word against them (i've never really been a fan of the adult coloration). its a stupidly cute sling, actually. i look forward to the massive webbing a lot of you guys have in your pictures.

nice pics guys, especially of the slings.

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
I got a Cannon Eos 60D so couldn`t resist the urge :) . The pictures are of course scaled so the quality dropped significantly. Enjoy...

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Couple more pictures of my beauty, she is coming relatively close to a molt:

kanito107

Arachnosquire
i just got one of these guys at a show, they have a really big personality, and i cant wait to see it grow, ive wanted one of these for a while but didnt think much of it, and now im happy that i got one

WarAdmiral1937

Arachnopeon
new to the hobby and am completely fascinated by this species, any good pics and recommendations for dealers please let em fly

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
This is my second female GBB. She is 5-5.5" I will be breeding her in a few weeks.
I recieved her on July 24th 2010 at second instar.. :eek: :D

dorvaan

Arachnopeon
Wanted to jump in and say that I just got my GBB yesterday, and I'm already loving it!!
gbb.JPG

tarantulaballz3

Arachnosquire
Hi there everyone. As a brand new owner of a 2 1/2 inch female Crhomatopelma cyanoepubescens, I have to say, I AM ABSOLUTELY SMITTEN!!! I never would have imagined having such incredible feelings, for a spider, but this little sweetheart, is evidence enough!!! She immediately began spinning silk, and exploring the ENTIRE enclosure, and shows more personality than ought to be allowed! {D I have never been happier with a pet purchase, in my life!

If ANY of you, enjoy your Greenbottle Blues, as much as I enjoy mine, feel free to post your opinions, stories, and pics of your GBB's here!

Consider me CONVERTED! I will likely now be a GBB fan for life! I will wait to take some pics of mine, until she has settled in a little more, but if any of you have some GBB appreciation to share, please feel free. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these little Venezuelan beauties, and now "get it" as to why everyone has at least one...:clap:

All the best,
Ben.
so jealous...i decided to get an H. lividum as my first T... she almost killed me :cry:

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here's my boy Hugo ( as in Hugo Chavez..lol) Got him as a juvie from Scoolman. He's quite a looker and awsome eater. In fact, he's my only T that snaps the food so fast you can hear the "snap..crunch". Unfortunately he is not too far away from mature. Maybe only one more molt :(. I would love to breed him, but definitely would hand him over on loan to someone with more breeding experience if they are interested. Hate to see him go, but also don't want him to die without trying..lol. Here's a nice close-up :)

Attachments

dorvaan

Arachnopeon
I realize I'm gushing here, but i.cannot get enough of this guy! I love his look, watching him feed, everything!

I see many more of these in my future. Got to get the other two species checked off my want list, and then it's on to more GBBs.

HighFlyer

Arachnosquire
I just got my first GBB sling and its absolutely adorable, im very excited to see it grow.

dorvaan

Arachnopeon
My GBB went piggyback riding this weekend :)

[video=youtube;wm9a8Elb7ts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm9a8Elb7ts[/video]

takelondon

Arachnosquire

I absolutely adore our sub-adult GBB. Didn't really expect to enjoy him/her this much, but he/she is definitely a shared favorite in our collection. An incredible webber, eats like crazy and is easy to deal with when needed. What more could you ask for? :love:

-Kendra

HannaMaija

Arachnopeon
We just got our first GBB sling a fortnight ago as well, and just had to show off :D ! Here is Oscar Wilde, with a LS of about 2'':

IMG_3804-1.jpg

IMG_3833-1.jpg