• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Garrick Odell (garrickodell@juno.com)

M

Mendi

Garrick Odell <garrickodell@juno.com>

Positive

Found him selling a couple mature female Ts at PetBugs, I got the A.seemanni. It was packed perfectly arrived healthy and in wonderful condition. His email address to make sure you are dealing with the same man is
<garrickodell@juno.com> I wouldn't have any fears about getting another T from him

Sonna Smith

Arachnopeon
Bought two Aa females and was very pleased. He also included two babies as a bonus. Shipment arrived just as he predicted and Garrick was very amenable to shipping when it was convenitent for me.:)

Maggie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I received my a. avic slings and they were all packed well and doing great. He responded to e-mails promptly and kept me notified as to the status of the order. Another person that i would not hesitate to do business with again.

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
Garrick Odell

Positive

Received my A. avic spiderlings today and they were all in great shape. Garrick answered my emails promptly and even suggested a cheaper shipping method as we are only a few hours away from each other. He saved me $15, all my spiderlings made it here alive and kicking, and he even threw in a few extra freebies! A great guy and I'd definately do business with him again!!

arachnopunks

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Breeder Review: Positive Breed Loan Experience

We have to say thank you to Garrick for making this breed loan experience a nice experience. We have had loan problems in the past and not only did he keep us posted on progress but we have a living male P. irminia to boot. We have had males eaten in our personal past experiences so it was nice to get the male back. He is back in a new enclosure and has adjusted quite nicely. If anyone has considered doing a breed loan, Garrick is a straight up guy.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Garrick Odell (Garrick)

Positive

Garrick responded to my ad that I had running stating that I was looking for trades to my spiders. He offered his female P. irminia for my female A. geniculata. I accepted and he offered to send his irminia first. He did so and it came in very well packed. I sent mine the following Monday.

I definately recommend Garrick as somone to to a trade (or sale) with. I would definately keep him in mind for the future.

Jon

spidergoddess

spidergoddess
Old Timer
GARRICK - Garrick O'Dell

POSITIVE

I sent my mature male B. vagans to Garrick O'Dell in exchange for a trio of P. irminia slings. It was a positive experience from start to finish. Garrick is very professional in his dealings, sending prompt emails, shipping the slings on the day originally planned. The healthy, well-packed slings arrived in excellent shape. (And I'm truly amazed, USPS delivered them from Florida to Alaska overnight! WOW!) I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Garrick again, and give him the highest recommendation. An excellent trade in all respects. Thanks, Garrick!

These P. irminia are adorable, look like little bumblebees. Garrick, you did a great job as production manager on these cuties!) :D

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Due to a bug in the forum software, some original reviews of Garrick had to be split off into their own thread. The review can be found here.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Thumbs up!

Positive

I sent Garrick a male C. brachycephalus on a 50/50 breeding loan agreement. His communication with me was amazing! He CONSISTENTLY kept me updated on the progress of the matings. Unfortunately, the male died of old age, and the female had an unscheduled molt after he died. Although circumstances did not warrant it, Garrick sent me two P. irminia slings to help me get over the loss of the male!

I would definitely recommend Garrick not only for breeding loans, but for puchases as well. The slings were packaged better than ANY I have ever received.

Terri

NorthwestInverts

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Highly Recommend Garrick!!!

Garrick sent exactly what he said he would and exactly when he said he would. Awesome, Smoooooooth transaction. Well packed spiders, healthy, and look great. I would recommend Garrick to anyone.

Thanks Garrick!

Dean Pittman
Tarantulastop.com

rat boy dave

Arachnopeon
Got my spiders from Garrick today, a great experience all around. Communication was good, emails were returned promptly. The spiders were exactly as described and were feeding within an hour of getting here. Very professional packing too, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Garrick again if he had something I wanted.

rbd

Spydra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Garrick is such a wonderful person! I sent him my male G. rosea for a breeding loan, one of the females ended up nailing him in the heart and lungs and he ended up dying. Garrick felt so bad about it that he sent me a A.versicolor & P. irminia slings, what cute little buggers!

I highly recommend dealing with Garrick, great communication, always kept me updated. :D

Renee

MrBaronIsBack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

Garrick is a great guy to work with. Polite and easy to deal with, he made the whole process a lot less difficult than it seems, even sent me a perfect example of how a T's deli-cup should be packed to keep the little guy safe. Good luck with the Regalis female, Garrick, and thanks for all your help and patience.

Brandon

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Super dude!

I purchased 10 P. Murinus slings from Garrick 2 weeks ago. Due to the hurricane he had to evacuate his family and was not able to get them shipped that week. Unfortunately for me this gave me the chance to plan 2 other shipments for a time slot the next week! Thanks to him I now have over 50 billion spiderlings running all over my room. :)

He ended up sending me 6 extra slings from a different breeding group!! They were packed amazingly well and I won't hesitate to order from him the next time I see something I want that he is selling.

tkn0spdr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Met Garrick face to face yesterday. Nice nice guy with lots of knowledge on the hobby. He's got a beautiful collection and I recommend buying from him if he's got a species you're looking for.

flamingo-kid1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
baby Suntiger & usambaras

We bought a baby suntiger, and Garrick threw in two usambaras.. (Thanks, garrick, NOT :).. they're little MONSTERS just in time for Hallowe'en ;-) ))

Actually, the whole transaction ws GREAT, he's very good at communication and information pre and post purchase.

We'll keep an eye on what he has for sale!

RC Holmberg
Rockford, IL

NorthwestInverts

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This was our 2nd transaction and it went like before, Just like clockwork. Good packing, and great quality animals. What more can I say? I would recommend Garrick anytime to anyone.

Thanks!

Raindog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I ordered two P. irminia and two P. murinus from Garrick. They were sent in a timely manner, packed perfectly and he included an extra murinus. This was without a doubt the best experience that I have ever had ordering inverts online.

Thanks again G

NightCrawler27

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
just recently got 10 Pterinochilus murinus's from garrick ..and he surprised us with 2 extra (thx garrick) but as for buying from garrick we are very pleased ..they came on time ...answered every question i asked about them..even went as far to mark the s'lings as which eggsac they came from so we knew..he will be seeing more purchases from us thats for sure.. (and they arrived very healthy and packed very nice..and thank god they are still doin fine ..we are very POSITIVE you cant go wrong buying from garrick..thx again garrick

ShaunHolder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive

Garrick was very friendly, and responded e-mails very quickly. Recieved the P.Murinus sling's in perfect condition with a couple of extra's. What a guy! He took great care in packaging them. The sling's didnt even seem to notice they where being shipped. Very secure. A great expierence, I'll be looking to do buisness with him again! Thanks Garrick!