Gahhh I can't believe this!

Caramell

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've always had my shipments from USPS on time! Last time, They even arrived an hour earlier than guaranteed!
I ordered a juvenile Avic and a B.smithi sling on monday, had the package sent out on Tuesday via Express mail... And it's not here! The tracking info says it's only been accepted, and nothing else. It was guaranteed that it would arrive today, but what the #($&#$!!!
I start school on Wednesday, and from then on I won't be able to have anyone be at home to sign for the box... :(

Ugh sorry I just really need to vent... This is ridiculous... :evil::evil::evil:

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
I am so so sorry! that totaly sucks :( If it helps any I had a Package lost in the mail for a week and a half .(12 days) I had a B.smithi and a A.Hantzi in and when it finaly arrived they were both still alive :) I wish you luck

Caramell

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hughes, that makes me feel a bit better! Now if it doesn't arrive soon, I might have to ask my mom the biggest favor ever: "Please work from home to sign for the box!" :eek:

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That's the only thing I miss about having a PO box. No worries about being home to sign :(

Maybe it'll be there tomorrow?

Another reason i'm careful to order close to NC & try to only go for priority. Express for me always takes 3+ days.

Caramell

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I would SO skip school just that once to get my Ts! But my school is escape proof. :barf: