User GabGab's Tarantula Pictures

wesker12

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There's a local hobbyist in SD with versicolor slings for sale at 25$ a pop, citizensofthewomb is his AB username
I have 5 cause they are so beautiful :)

GabGab

Arachnoknight
How's the weather up there? I can't wait for this little guy to web the whole enchilada.

Attachments

GabGab

Arachnoknight
I know this first part isn't about Tarantula's but I had to address this because I've opened my eyes on how toxic I was on this forum and I'm still trying to work on myself and what not but I'm not going to bore you with my life but I do want to apologize to someone I came at and was completely rude to and was trying to help me with my T's (idk how to @ people on here but if anyone can that would be great! @ vanessa everyone has bad days and that day I just found out my step mom passed away so I had a lot of emotions going thru my mind (which doesn't excuse my behavior) but I am sorry on how I acted on my previous post.
But aside from all my mess I got 2 new T's! I got a G. pulchra & a avic pink toe slings :,)
My A. Chalcodes molted and suspected female and she is beautiful. I finally re housed her in something a bit bigger since she is getting so big :,)
Atleast every T except my new ones molted and they are just so beautiful.
I hope everyone has a blessed night or morning!
Idk if this is the right post to put this at but I'm dumb and don't really know where most of my posts go unless it's a picture sorry mods if you have to put it in a different forum :(

Attachments

GabGab

Arachnoknight
I love how creative T's get when making a burrow or hide of some sort. I had to re house my T.Albo due to mold out break (I know it's not bad for them but it was ALOT of mold) so I gave him more sub to burrow his or her heart out and he or she did some cool tunnel that is so cool (in my opinion) I wish I was just as creative as them when re housing and making it look cool I guess before they do something to make it homey for them.

Attachments

GabGab

Arachnoknight
Finally after 6 days of being on the floor of the enclosure my Avic Pinktoe has finally molted.:plot:I put drops of water on it's web so she can drink peacefully and not have to move as much.

Attachments

GabGab

Arachnoknight
Can you please move so I can fill up the water dish 🥺 I'm glad this little fella is out and about again.

Attachments

GabGab

Arachnoknight
Taking out her water bowl to clean it and she's just sitting all pretty 🥺