g.roses scared or food?

hediki

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey i have my new g.rosea n i just wanted 2 c if it would eat so i threw in a meal worm and wen it crawled 2wards it if moved away kinda fast. is it scared or not hungry, or doesn't c it as pray.

The Shadow

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I see what your saying but for now on use real words!!! jeeeez I dont know why people type like that. Im sure it isn't hungry.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Your T could just need to settle into its new home before it gets interested in eating. It also might not recognize the worm as food, or it may not be hungry. Not all G. roseas eat a lot. I have six and out of all of them I've only got one with what I would call a decent appetite. With my two big girls and my mature male, one cricket every two weeks is about it. My smaller juvie eats well, the larger one in in premoult, and my sling goes on fasts. They are very individual. Take the worm out and try again in a week, if it is turned down again, try a cricket.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
If you just got it, may be why its refusing food. Let her go for a week or so, then drop it in again, if she doesn't eat it, then like Mina said, you might try crix.

Or it may just not be hungry, and not eat for awhile.