Species Grammostola rosea (a.k.a. Grammostola cala)

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Its funny really, as I used to spend most of my time online @ www.bassworld.co.uk being a bassplayer. Since getting my first T, I spend most of my time here, reading all the new and old posts. I think Im hooked.

Cheers

Mike

thunderthief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just a little update. After putting her in the new enclosure this is the first time she's been in her hide!!! Very happy

Ruby

Arachnopeon
Have tried to upload the file but it says (uploading please wait) then the little screen goes white and does not do anything.

Help please ?

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ditto, I also love the name. But if you have a T named Ziggy Stardust, you need to get one named Major Tom also.

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Have tried to upload the file but it says (uploading please wait) then the little screen goes white and does not do anything.

Help please ?

Try this~ go to Http://www.download.com and Search for a program called InfranView, Download that and Then open your picture up in that program. Hold down Ctrl+R and Resize the pic to 640x480 pixels, Then save it as a JPEG File on your computer...FROM THERE go back to your photobucket sight or something that you can host images in and use the IMG Tag link and Re-post your pic on here :)

Hope that helps a bit~

Ruby

Arachnopeon
At last it works

Well here we are at last i got it to work !

Here is Ziggy Stardust.

This is what i call the starman pose :)

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I could watch mine groom themselves for hours. My Grammostolas seem to do it more often than any of the others. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks for sharing the video!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Haha that was actually quite entertaining. It's funny how Ts seem to defy gravity.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
The picture is reaaally bright, so that could have an effect on what the coloring looks like here...but she does seem to have more of a reddish coloring than the average rosie.