G. Rosea

m0nay

Arachnopeon
Which is better BCF or RCF??
im having a RCF.and cant wait for it..urrrggghhhhh....:drool:

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Neither are "better" they are just different colors. The RCF is a bit harder to find but is by no means rare.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They are the same species, just different coloration. Any variation between one color form and the other would be the same as variation between individuals of the same color form. G. rosea is generally a very docile species but they are also known for a certain level of unpredictability. That said, it is still a fairly safe bet that a G. rosea will be a pretty docile spider but you risk a bite, urtication or harm to the specimen any time you handle any tarantula.

Hatr3d

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
m0nay, don't wanna sound rude but you could just stop starting 3 threads a day asking super common questions about the most common tarantula species ever. Just use the search and a bit of patience and you'll find TONS of infos, please.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
m0nay, don't wanna sound rude but you could just stop starting 3 threads a day asking super common questions about the most common tarantula species ever. Just use the search and a bit of patience and you'll find TONS of infos, please.
Agreed :clap:

Lolita

Arachnoknight
i hear you seeing rose hair threads like 6 billion times a day is kinda blah i mean i have 4 of the little guys and i like them but i do have other T topics i like talking about plus theres already a bucket load of rosie threads if you just search for them

jgod790

Arachnoknight
Don't be discouraged mOnay, feel free to speak your mind and ask any question you might have, regardless what anyone else says. But to answer your question, the color of a G. rosea has no significance regarding the temperament or personality of the tarantula.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
...feel free to speak your mind and ask any question you might have, regardless what anyone else says...
I guess the webmaster should unsticky Rose Hair Owners Please Read! How to REALLY take care of your G. rosea and get rid of the Search button.

There's no reason to start four different G. rosea threads within a 36 hours. Keep it to one thread.

3/29/11 10:04 pm - New G. rosea thread started by m0nay: Help! Im a newbie! :D
3/30/11 08:21 am - New G. rosea thread started by m0nay: Is This TRUE?? (rosea)
3/31/11 12:05 am - New G. rosea thread started by m0nay: feeding my rosea soon..
3/31/11 08:15 am - New G. rosea thread started by m0nay: new tarantula

rockrox1

Arachnosquire
ohh give this guy a break... i think he's just a little over enthusiast to have a tarantula pet and a really newbie on this board. he may not know this site as well as all of us have. Monay, there is a search function in the upper right corner for your research... you can do well with a bit of research before asking. but if there are contradictory statements, you can still post some clarificatory questions... a lot of guys in here have the intimate knowledge and experience of a lot of Ts.